No more cold calling
Are you still cold calling or worse waiting for the phone to ring?
It is vital for you that you set goals when networking
- Identify qualified referral sources – who do you want to speak to and why would they want to talk to you?
- Take a long-term approach that focuses relationships
- Understand the needs and motives of your referral partners and ask how can you help them?
- Take care of your referral sources as you would a valued customer.
Make sure that your network really understands your business as much as possible and in as much depth as they can. You do this in your 60-second elevator pitch or better still at 1-2-1’s. You need to make it simple for people to refer you, you need to make it easy for your network to remember you and how you can help their contact.
So let your network know
Who you want to talk to
- How they can recognise and spot those opportunities for you
- How you can help them and why they should want to talk to you
Thrive – developing connections for growth
Networking with a purpose
If you want to keep up to date with networking hints and tips or would like to find out more about how to make business connections and networking in Norwich and Norfolk, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 01603 597727