Networking isn’t a one time thing, it’s an all time thing
Top tips for a Thrive meeting
- The Early Bird
- Regular does it
- Stories sell, so have a tale to tell
- Meet, greet and move on
- 60 seconds to win and engage
- Volunteer and be front of mind
- Giving makes you feel good
- One to One’s, perhaps over a cup of coffee and always pay more interest to the other person than you.
- The Follow up, be interested in the person behind the business and what makes them tick
- Be yourself, it’s not just about the business.
Above all enjoy the event and have fun!
Networking isn’t a one-time thing, it’s an all time thing, to paraphrase well lots of people!
Thrive – developing connections for growth
If you want to keep up to date with networking hints and tips or would like to find out more about how to make business connections and networking in Norwich and Norfolk, please email email@example.com or ring us on 01603 597727